We are watching a short video called ‘Over the Edge’ which is about the geological features of the ocean. When we are finished, we will complete this assignment:
COMPLETE THIS CHECKLIST AND BRING TO THE TEST. NO LATE CHECKLISTS ACCEPTED, SO DO NOT FORGET! TEST IS MOVED TO TUESDAY, 19 March 2013.
1. Listen to Mrs. G explain seafloor spread.
2. Watch this animation video:
3. Watch this animation and read the information:
4. Listen to Mrs. G explain how to make the isochron model. Open the file and complete the assignment with a partner of your choice. One model per group.
5. Practice. Answer these questions and turn in with your model:
Go to this website and complete the 14 rocks using Chap 6 and pg700-703
Use your notes and definitions to label the features of this diagram. Please download & open it in Adobe Reader or another app that allows you to write/draw/type. Bring the completed diagram to me to check off, then store with your notes.